Basically, no food can cure cancer, but still what you eat or not can make a lot of difference. Cancer treatment like Chemotherapy or Radiation put a lot of strain on one’s body, so you have to make the right choices during and after treatment, which can help you to feel better & live longer in a healthier way.
There are some facts which can help you to combat cancer & its side effects.
Choose What You Eat:-
- Choose high protein & a low fat diet.
- Eat frequent small meals.
- Avoid foods low in calorie or foods having zero calorie.
- Try to eat when you are feeling good.
- Do not drink liquids with your meals.
- Avoid spicy foods or foods with strong odors.
- Drink 100% fruit or vegetable juices.
- Nix Nausea:- To ward off nausea, eat bland foods, smaller meals, and eat slowly.
- Fire away Fatigue:- To combat Fatigue, keep nutritious things handy, such as nuts, carrot slices, or cereals, or yogurt.
- Manage mouth sores:- Puree or grind foods are easy to swallow, & easier to eat. Liquid foods such as soups and smoothies are also good options.
- Conquer constipation:- Eat high fibre foods like beans, lentils, vegetables, and fresh or dried fruit.
- Drive away diarrhea:- Eat soft, bland foods & avoid greasy foods. Drink plenty of water to balance electrolytes in the body.
- Focus on
- Stay away from refrigerated & moldy foods
- Cook all your meals properly with proper choice of oil.
- Scrub and rinse fruits and vegetables thoroughly before cooking.
"Healthy Food makes a Healthy Body and Soul"….
" Combat Cancer with Nutritious food choices"